Are you in need of air conditioner repair in Silver Lake? The air conditioner is a crucial element of the home. This is especially true in the summer when the temperatures rise, and you need a way to stay cool. Also, the filtering function helps keep indoor air clean, preventing allergens from spreading around your home.
Like other systems within the home, the air conditioner is bound to malfunction at some point. It could be because of external factors or standard wearing. Whatever the reason, you need good-quality air conditioner repair services.
We at Anderson Air strive to provide residents of Silver Lake, NC, and its surrounding communities with reliable air conditioner repair services. Our technicians have been in the game for years and faced many problems related to air conditioning. Therefore, you can trust us to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
What to Expect From Our Air Conditioner Repair Services
One of the most common concerns from homeowners is ‘what exactly happens during the repair process?’ it is a good question, and we appreciate that you are curious and want to be involved. Repair activities are pretty standard and straightforward. It relies on the extent of damage, but you do not have to worry about intrusive actions. The traditional process goes as follows:
- Cleaning and Checkup. The technician will start by cleaning the air conditioner and checking the parts. Often the expert will be looking for leakage from tubes or pipes inside the unit. This is a familiar problem that requires immediate repair.
- Refrigerant Level Inspection. If there was a leak somewhere, the refrigerant levels would have gone down. The expert will check the quantity and bring it back to optimum levels. Too little refrigerant will not cool the space properly, so this is a must-do.
- Changing Air Filters. Clogged air filters will cause malfunctioning of the air conditioner. First, you will have higher energy bills because the conditioner will work harder. It could also lead to icing along with the evaporator coil. Our experts ensure to change the filters during repairs.
- Lubrication of Moving Parts. The technician will check on the different moving parts of the air conditioner. This helps them to see if they are suffering from the effects of wear. The technician will inform you of any parts that need replacing. The expert will then lubricate the parts.
- Check and Calibrate the Thermostat. If the thermostat is not correctly calibrated, it could affect the performance of your air conditioner. Therefore, the expert will check if the thermostat is working correctly. If you have an auto setting on the thermostat, your technician will help you set it up or adjust it.
- Cleaning the Condensate Pan and Drain. Finally, the technician will clean the pan where moisture collects. The expert will also clean the drain to prevent clogging, which could also affect the AC unit’s proper function.
Why Choose Us for Your Air Conditioner Repair in the Silver Lake Area?
We are reliable, trustworthy, and have years of experience working in the HVAC industry. More than that, we uphold integrity, so all our services come at a fair price. Also, we strive for excellence and customization to meet your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns about having your current air conditioner or heat pump repaired contact your Wilmington NC HVAC service professionals at Anderson Air for a consultation and recommendation on what will best fit your needs.